Interface development tech manager should be able to collaborate with team members and build interface solutions. He/she should be able to understand interface requirements from the customer/vendor. He/she ensures that the developed programs are checked in to source safe tools like SVN or GIT to control the versions and safe guard the code
Key Duties & Responsibilities (in brief)
- Build and Implement the interface solution using Mirth Interface
- Understanding the various interface systems such as LIS, RIS, ERP, etc
- Address the performance issues
- Collaborate with Customer/vendor to gather the requirements and converting it solution.
- Lead the team to build the solution.
- Develop Web API using Mean stack
Any Other Important Detail: (Key Skills)
- Experience in implementation of interface using Mirth interface engine
- Experience in direct integration with Lab/Radiology machines using Mirth
- Must have hands on knowledge of FHIR, HL7 interfaces and standards
- Experience in MEAN stack development is an advantage
- Should have knowledge in Version control such as SVN, Git
- Should have knowledge on Agile development methodologies
- Should have good communication and presentation skills
About the Company
American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries
Develops and customizes solutions based on the client’s requirements; Releases developed objects to production; Manages solutions configuration, maintenance and upgrade.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advanced ability to work within a team / individual
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and adapt to changes
- Good knowledge with Agile Scrum
- Advanced knowledge in the programming languages ( TypeScript)
- Advanced knowledge in understanding of Angular and NPM, Angular CLI.
- Experience with Node JS.
- Good understanding of Ant design and Responsive design
- Knowledge of Authentication with JWT, Lazy loading, Internationalization (i18n)
- Working knowledge on version control system.
- Good to have knowledge in Web Storage ( Cookies, session storage and local storage)
Our organization is looking for a Front End Developer who can utilize HTML, CSS and jQuery to designing and developing responsive mobile-first web applications. You will collaborate with product development and design teams to ensure consumer-facing and internal-facing applications are robust, flawless and effective. Your passion for creatively solving problems with clean, logical code will be imperative to contributing to our industry-leading technology. Your code should immediately impact the development and deployment of ground breaking backend processes that will help us continue to maintain our outstanding reputation, while giving you invaluable experience for your career.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business and technology teams.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing responsive mobile-first web applications.
- Solid grasp of AJAX and JSON.
- Good understanding of UX/UI design and best practices.
- Must possess a web-based portfolio of prior work.
- Demonstrated ability writing clean and maintainable code.
- Proficient in Bootstrap or similar CSS/JS frameworks.
- Experience with build tools (Code Kit, NPM, and Grunt).
- Experience with debugging tools such as Firebug or Chrome DevTools.
- Team player with critical and creative thinking.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable, with a strong interest in the latest development and technology trends.